Sister Location: Custom Night (FAN-MADE)
In the new version 1.3.3 of Five Nights at Freddy’s, the aggression of Ballora and Foxy was reduced. They will not become aggressive as before. This makes them less hostile. So, they are also shocked a lot without knowing the reason. In this release, you can beat 20/20/20/20 mode. You can return to the menu during the night with Escape. Remember that you will lose all progress!
The controlled shocks of Ballora and Foxy are buffed. Take one or two shocks to bring them back to their stage. The version also fixed many minor bugs and added some secrets.
Animatronic robots which are set to zero will be offline for that night.
Version 1.1.1 & 1.1.2
Fixed many small bugs and issues
Fixed bugs and added customization to the animatronic’s difficulty level.
Some little differences in the gameplay of the night:
- Ballora and Foxy will stay in the Main Room. They can kill you if they can approach enough close. Give them a controlled shock and they will have to come back their stage. Try not to do this many times or for no reason!
- Freddy is in the Side Room. You can visit this place by clicking on the left vent in the Main room or hitting “A” in that room. And, Freddy will get closer gradually. Check him once and calm him down! You can power up the generator, too. When you look at the camera or do that in his room, you can annoy Freddy. Keep an eye on him while doing so!
- It’s possible for you to take a look at the cameras in any room of this Five Nights at Freddy’s! They give you the images where Ennard is located. He will find the way to enter the Office, which you can get to from the Main Room by clicking on the front vent or “W”. This room has many doors which block Ennard. Shut the door and leave the room. Then, it can stop Ennard. Watch the power!
More secrets will come!
- Beat the night with the average of a 10 or higher – unlock star 1.
- Win the secret night – collect the second star.
- Beat 20/20/20/20 mode – obtain the third star.
20/20/20/20 Mode in your favorite Fnaf game has been conquered by: